Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Castle 4.10 - Cuffed


Castle 4.10 - Cuffed


Brief Summary

Castle and Beckett wake up handcuffed together on a bed in a room, with no idea of how they got there. Together they have to piece together the events that led them there, and figure out who has captured them before it's too late. Meanwhile, the recent of the precinct is trying to figure out where Castle and Beckett have disappeared to.

What I Liked

This was a fun episode. The banter between Castle and Beckette was enjoyable, as was their attempts to escape. Even though I started to get a little creeped out by the Saw-like objects they discovered, nothing too terrible happened. The whole episode was fun, fast-paced, and had a good conclusion.

What I Didn't Like

Nothing much to complain about!

Twists and Turns

The whole episode was a bit twisty, but I think the biggest twist was the tiger in the next room. I didn't see that coming!

Observations

These fun episodes between Castle and Beckett are a nice reminder of why the audience is supposed to want them together. I think it was in this episode where they're making the comments about how Lanie and Espisito are meant to be together, but just can't see it. Castle says, "But it's so obvious!" Yes, we get it. ;)

Overall

A good episode! Episodes like these make me want to keep up with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment