Monday, November 7, 2011

The Big Bang Theory 5.07 - The Good Guy Fluctuation


The Big Bang Theory 5.07 - The Good Guy Fluctuation


Brief Summary

Leonard meets a cute girl who's into comic books, and decides to hang out with her despite the fact that he already has a girlfriend. Meanwhile, after falling for a prank that Howard and Raj set up for him, Sheldon tries his hardest to scare the rest of the gang.

What I Liked

Raj and the snake. I love how he just cooes at it, picks it up, and takes it out of the room.

Howard and the heart condition. Sheldon was freaking out, and I myself was wondering where in the world they were heading when it was revealed to just be a prank.

Leonard finally broke up with Priya! Obviously that wasn't going to last.

Loved the final scare, with Sheldon hiding in the couch. I shouldn't mention that one to my friends, as they're always coming into my apartment before I get home and trying to scare me.

What I Didn't Like

There wasn't anything that bad about this episode.

Twists and Turns

Leonard and Priya are over.

Observations

They still haven't really gone back to the whole Penny/Raj thing from the premeire. Penny never told what really happened, so presumably everyone still thinks they did it. I wonder if this will cause Leonard to not want to go after her again? We already know Penny still likes Leonard.

Overall

A funny episode, although not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment