Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Castle 4.06


Castle 4.06


Brief Summary


A ghost hunter is killed while filming in an old house for his show. Castle suspects that a demon might be at work, but Beckett is skeptical. Meanwhile, Ryan and his fiancee have dinner with Espisito and Lanie, but it doesn't go as planned.

What I Liked

Any insight to the characters' personal lives is nice, so I liked the dinner storyline for the most part.

Castle's goofy demon theories were fun, and even led up to Beckett telling a spooky supernatural experience of hers ... that turned out to be fake, haha.

What I Didn't Like

The dinner storyline didn't exactly wrap up. We don't know what Espisito and Lanie talked about other than the fact that they broke up. Who didn't want to get married? Usually on these shows it's the woman who doesn't want to settle down, especially given that Lanie is pretty devoted to her job. I assume this plot will carry over to future episodes.

I'm glad Alexis didn't go away to college, but I don't like her growing apart from Ashley. He seemed like a really nice guy, so hopefully they work things out.

Twists and Turns

The person everyone thought was the murderer in the cause from '91 was actually dead the whole time, and upstairs in the attic.

Lanie and Espisito broke up.

Observations

Beckett's mom's case hasn't come up in a while. I bet we're due for another dramatic episode soon.

The chief wasn't in this episode. I keeping wanting to like her, but she's frustrating.

Overall

Enjoyable episode. I forgot to reveiw 4.05, but since I don't watch Castle with as much ferver as I do my other shows, they all sort of blend together after I watch a few. I think I'll skip reviewing it for now! It had to do with someone being murdered in an art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment