Monday, October 24, 2011

The Big Bang Theory 5.06


The Big Bang Theory 5.06


Brief Summary

Sheldon's mom comes to visit, but he's disappointed when she would rather hang out with his friends and sight-see than cater to Sheldon's whims.

What I Liked

The scene in the church was funny, as was Mrs. Cooper's continual use of politically incorrect and (let's be honest) somewhat ignorant terms. The comment about "our Indians having the drinking problem" had me guessing for a moment before I got it. Leonard's offering to make her a list of the offensive terms was great.

What I Didn't Like


I'm actually having trouble remembering what all there was to the episode. I don't recall there really being a B-story, other than Sheldon being a poor sport about his mom not wanting to cook and hang out at boring lectures with him.

Twists and Turns

Not much

Observations

Again, nothing much to observe. I think Bernadette was missing entirely, and Amy was only around for a scene or two.

Overall

Not the best, but Sheldon's mom was certainly funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment