Friday, October 7, 2011

The Big Bang Theory 5.04 - The Wiggly Finger Catalyst


The Big Bang Theory 5.04 - The Wiggly Finger Catalyst


Brief Summary

Penny sets Raj up on a date with her deaf friend, and Howard acts as the sign-language interpreter during their dates. But when it comes to light that Raj's family is actually extremely wealthy, it seems like his new girlfriend is just in it for the perks. Meanwhile, Sheldon starts using D&D dice to make "trivial decisions."

What I Liked

Surprisingly, I actually liked Howard this week. He was great keeping Raj's ridiculous conversation ideas to a more reasonable level. I loved his simplifying everything. Something like "Your eyes are like shining opals" becomes "He likes your eyes!"

Sheldon's ordering at the restaurant was great, though I wish we could have seen him actually drinking the "pitcher of margaritas," as he never drinks.

What I Didn't Like

Raj. He's not very likable, still, and you don't really feel all that bad for him. I did like when he goes and talks to Penny at the end, and when she asks why he's so chatty, he just says, "I'm hammered!"

Twists and Turns

Raj's family is rich.

Observations

More Penny and Raj interaction this week. I wonder if the gang will get the wrong idea eventually. (Or, more of the wrong idea, since they are all still under the impression they hooked up.)

Overall

Pretty good. I think I liked last week's more, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment