Monday, September 26, 2011

The Big Bang Theory 7.01 - The Skank Reflex Analysis



The Big Bang Theory 7.01 - The Skank Reflex Analysis

Brief Summary

Penny slept with Raj! How does this go over on the rest of the group? Leonard is a little annoyed, Bernadette and Howard are miffed over the revelation that Raj had a thing for Bernadette, Amy is relishing in the gossip, and Raj has a little secret about what actually went down that night. Also, Penny finally lands an acting gig - a hemroid commercial.

What I Liked

I always like Amy, so her pleading with Penny not to leave because she was her entire social circle was funny. Bernadette's outburst to Raj, "I'm nice everybody!" was also pretty funny, as was Penny's commercial. I almost forgot about the paintball scene, which was amusing, although kind of ridiculous.

What I Didn't Like

No complaints, it was pretty solid.

Twists and Turns

Turns out Penny and Raj never actually got to the having sex part, since Raj was a little quick on the draw.

Observations

Although Penny and Raj didn't really have sex, she keeps quiet on the actual events to spare Raj the humiliation. However, this means everyone else still thinks they did it. Wonder if that will come back up again?

Overall

Pretty solid Big Bang Theory.

1 comment:

  1. I love the commercial at the end of this episode, especially when Penny gives the look of surprise and distaste all at the same time. I think she deserves an Emmy for that expression because it was spot on and totally hilarious. I can’t wait to watch the next episode. Nothing beats watching my DVR recording in HD though because I have a big TV and I need the best quality. My DISH Network employee HD receiver gives me the best quality possible and the programming is totally free thanks to DISH. I had qualified programming as a qualified customer and the HD is free for life.

    ReplyDelete